OUR STORE POLICIES
I founded Chronic Chaos By Leanne with one goal in mind: giving my customers a fair, rewarding and enjoyable shopping experience. I conduct business according to the same values, knowing that better service equals loyal customers. My store policies are detailed below, please have a look and contact me if you want to learn more!
How It Works
Dispatch times: All orders are dispatched within 5 - 7 business days. Shipping times are then as listed below.
UK Shipping Costs:
Royal Mail Standard Shipping £3.50. This is a tracked service. Delivery is estimated 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Europe Shipping Costs:
Royal Mail International £5.50 This is a tracked service. Delivery is estimated 5-7 working days from dispatch.
Rest of World Shipping Costs:
Royal Mail International £5.50. This is a tracked service. Delivery is estimated 10-14 working days from dispatch.
Spend over £20.00 site wide and automatically receive free shipping. No code required.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
How It Works
If you receive an item that you are not happy with such as the wrong size or colour, a replacement free of charge will be offered in the first instance. If a replacement is not required, then a full refund will be provided once the returns process has been completed.
All returns are free of charge. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your order. Please email email@example.com to arrange a return and a free return label will be provided to you via email.
Please note that all requests for a refund must be done so within 14 days of you receiving your order.
A refund will be issued to you within 14 days of receipt of return.
PRIVACY AT CHRONIC CHAOS BY LEANNE
All about Information Security
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.